Monday, March 9, 2009

Dust Bunnies and Gold at My Feet

Last week I had another dream that significantly portrayed gold. This time in the dream I was sleeping in my sister's twin bed at my parents house. While I was sleeping, there was an angel right next to my bed. When I woke up and went to put my feet on the ground I noticed small piles of gold dust - like sawdust but gold. I didn't put my feet down in it, but instead got down on my hands and knees and looked at it.

I then called for my boyfriend to come in and see the floor. He was like, "Wow, what is this?" Then we followed a trail of dust right back to his room where there were small piles of gold dust next to his bedside, (but not as much as mine.)

Then my sister came in the room and was like, "Whoa, That's cool." We got down on our hands and knees and started sifting the dust through our fingers, as we did each particle got bigger and bigger. Each piece eventually looked like it was the size of a penny, and each piece had a different type of a shape. I noticed hearts and stars. Every piece was different too, which reminded me of snow flakes. I then noticed that there was so much gold dust on the floor, (because it had gotten bigger or else multiplied) that it was covering the entire floor and now some of the pieces had turned pastel colors (pink, light blue, white) kind of like Lucky Charms cereal.

Then I woke up. As soon as I did I immediately checked my floor. No joke I got down on my hands and knees to evaluate the floor. The only thing I realized was that I hadn't swept my floors in a long time. All I saw were dust bunnies!

0 comments: