Thursday, June 3, 2010

GI JOE INVASION - No I don't dream about Joe!

OMG - My co-worker just said to me, "Hey, what's on your blog? It looks different." So I'm at work and I see GI-JOE helicopter city on my blog. WHAT!!!

I gave my boyfriend access to my blog so he could try out new templates and this is what he comes up with??? I know he didn't mean to save it, and I haven't even talked to him about it. In fact, I'm kind of laughing inside while I'm typing a million miles a minute - since I'm at work!!! Don't worry employer. I'll work later tomorrow to make up for my personal time on the clock.

So let's make this about dreams? Anybody have any interesting GI Joe, helicopter or war dreams where God was talking to you?

And if you're reading this blog and are like, what? Well, then you missed it. I've changed the template back to normal.

3 comments:

Tamie said...

I saw the template. I thought you were just looking for new templates. You had mentioned something about going to another format so I thought you were playing around with it. I looked at the template an thought you were very ambitious. It looked like a lot of work :-)

Fortunately I've never had any war dreams. In fact I wonder why I'm limited to mostly dreams about me and and a few dreams about other individuals and issues to pray over them. Yet I know a few people who have those dreams where they see natural catastrophies, or end time prophetic stuff.

If you do shop for another template you might try one with more columns to spread out your content like the free ones here...

www.blogcrowds.com/resources/blogger-templates/

Tamie said...

p.s. It was hard to figure out where the "comment" button was on this current template.

Jaimee Bingle said...

Thanks for the feedback. You're right the comment button was horrible. I did check out the freebie site you sent me. Then I found another one and chose what I currently have listed. Then I started googling and trying to import FB likes and shares. And then I was really courageous and started a FB fan page!!!! Find how to do all the Facebook page stuff at www.bloggerplugins.org/2010/04/facebook-like-button-for-blogger.html