Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Black and White vs Color Dreams

Do you dream in black and white or color?

God is the creator. He gives vibrant, colorful, full of life dreams when he talks to us. If your dream is in color, it's a good indicator that it is from God.

Dreams in black and white or gray scale are not from God. These are nightmares. I have had dreams like this and most of the time they are accompanied by a spirit of fear.

The first thing I do when I wake up from a black and white/gray scale dream is take it to God. There is no need for an interpretation. The devil is a liar, so no need to pay attention to what he is saying.

If I am dealing with the spirit of fear in a dream. I ask the Lord, where I let that spirit come in and attach itself to me. Meaning- what lie am I believing that isn't true. Then I repent for being afraid, because the Lord has not given me a spirit of fear. There is no reason for me ever to be afraid, because I am His. Then I rebuke the enemy, because I know he has to flee in Jesus name.
In my own experience, I have had to seek deliverance ministry to be completely set free. The Bible says one can slay 1,000 and two 10,000. I was completely set free after one prayer session. The enemy has tried to come back, but I know how to take authority over him and kick him out. I very rarely have these types of dreams anymore.

If you are having a lot of troubling black and white dreams, ask the Lord to help you. Rebuke the enemy. If the dreams don't stop, ask someone to pray with you.

Additionally, here is short video from John Paul Jackson about dreaming in black and white.


Anyone have any testimonies about being set free from nightmares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have always dreamed in color. All my dreams are in color, even the bad dreams. I did used to know a girl who at one time was involved in wichcraft who would a lot of times dream in red. She was tormented for years but I think is now doing pretty well. I think these red dreams that she was having were demonic. What do you think?

Jaimee Bingle said...

If she was tormented - then yes. God does not torment us in dreams. The color red can have a negative and a positive representation. On the positive it can represent passion. On the negative side, red can represent anger, hatred, sin, lust.