Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Two Most Powerful Words for Breakthrough

"I'm Sorry."

On December 13, 2010, I woke up to hear one of my family members telling me they were sorry. It seemed so real. It was like they were in the room with me. For a second I almost shrugged off what I heard. Then I said, "Wait a minute. I'm taking these words and believing they are going to manifest in the natural.

I believed that that morning I heard those words in the spirit. They were two prophetic words that I would fight for for the next two months.

I thought I would get healing in my relationship with this family member over the holidays. It didn't happen. I decided I was going to fast and pray. I was desperate for breakthrough.

On Jan 1, 2011, I started my fast. On Jan 25 I was sitting at my computer and suddenly started laughing for no reason for a good 10 minutes or so. Nathan was on the couch and said to me, "You O.K over there." I said, "Yes, I'm getting a breakthrough!"

I believe that when holy laughter hits someone is getting breakthrough! How many of you know that JOY IS A WEAPON of warfare!!! If you want to make the devil mad, GET HAPPY!!

In Psalm 2 the Bible says that the Lord sits in the heavens and laughs at those who mock him. I like to believe I was laughing at the devil before I got my breakthrough. I was on the brink, but the battle would come next.

Then this family member called me and WW III started. The next day, I called this person and WWW VI started. To make a long story short, there was an "I'm sorry" on both sides. I could feel the healing inside of me.

It took 26 days of fasting. Do I believe that my relationship with this person is completely restored? No, but I'm on my way. The slate is clean and we're moving forward in peace.
Check Spelling
Just remember, the best way to restore a relationship is to say,"I'm sorry." By saying it doesn't mean that the other person was right, but it releases you from bondage and brings healing to your soul.

I hope that I will always be quick to say, "I'm Sorry."

0 comments: