Friday, June 28, 2013

A New Adventure for the Bingles

It's been quite a while since I've posted on my blog. Not that I haven't had anything to say, but quite frankly, I have been enjoying being newly married to my wonderful spouse, Nathan. We are getting ready to celebrate our two-year anniversary next month! And I love him so much more!

I also published a book in December of 2012 with my close friend Joan McClendon. A total dream-come-true! It's called, "Life on the Fringe: Testimonies of Women Moving Beyond Desperation to Faith." You can learn more about it by clicking on this video where we are being interviewed by ABC's Craig Walin of Fresh TV.

I've learned so much in the last few years being a wife, a boss, author, leader in the church, etc. It's been great! Now we are off to our next adventure. We will be working with a ministry in the Fort Mill, SC area (our new home) called Inhabit Fire Ministries. Michael and Amanda Krysty are the directors and we are just ecstatic about working with them. Currently we are working on developing an online disciplining program with them called Power Life School. We are hoping to launch in the fall. So there is lot to do! More to come soon!

However, I along with my hubbie, (Yes, he's going to be posting too!) will be updating this site weekly and our Facebook with information about dreams and prophecy. Use it as a tool to help you grow closer to God. We're excited to serve you in the realm of dreams, visions, prophecy and more!

Share what you have been dreaming at night with God. We'd love to hear about it!


2 comments:

Daylight said...

Congrats! My hubs and I are celebrating 2 years of marriage this October. :-)) The online program sound awesome! Blessings.

Jaimee Bingle said...


Thanks Amber!